Terms and Conditions
- Spic Monster Cleaning Services (OPC) Pvt.Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as ‘The Company’) reserves the right to change the prices of all / any services at its sole discretion without prior intimation to the customer.
- Estimates & prices given at the time of booking shall not mean final amount to be received by the Company and shall be subject to cost increase on the basis of other factors.
- Prices quoted for various services are decided by The Company based on multiple factors.
- For a One-time Service, The Customer agrees to pay the price quoted and confirmed and any other charges applicable, to the Company in full prior to or immediately after the service.
- The Customer must provide the Company with at least 12 hours notice prior to service time, if they wish to suspend, postpone or cancel the service for any reason and in the event if the customer fails to provide the said notice, without prejudice to other rights available to the Company in and under this Agreement and/or otherwise, the customer agrees to pay a cancellation fees of Rs. 500 per service visit confirmed by it, for administrative cost or less.
- The Company is not responsible for pre-existing defects, damages, stains and dirt that cannot be cleaned or removed.
- The effectiveness of service provided by the Company depends on how the premise is maintained by the customer/user after the service delivery and also the environment in which such premise exists.
- In the event of non-payment of amount then the company shall be entitled to recover the amount along with interest @ 15% per annum.
- In the event of non-signing of this agreement it would be an implied consent to all the terms and conditions as enumerated herein.
Terms of Website Use
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions (these “Terms” or these “Website Standard Terms and Conditions”) contained here on this webpage, shall govern your use of this website.
These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Site you accept all terms and conditions in full. You must not use http://www.spicmonster.com, if you have any objection to any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than content you own, which you may have chosen to include on this Website, Spic Monster Cleaning Services (OPC) Pvt.Ltd. and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website. You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on http://www.spicmonster.com.
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following: Publishing any Website material in any media, Selling, sublicensing and/or commercializing in any way, any Website material, Publicly performing or displaying any Website material, Using this Website in a way that is damaging, or that could be damaging to this Website, Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a manner that results in, or that could result in harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity, Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar type activity related to this Website, or while using this Website Using this Website to engage in any type of advertising or marketing activity
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access by you and The Company may further restrict access to other areas of this Website by you, at any time, at its sole discretion.
The Company makes no express or implied warranties or representations of any kind with regards to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. In addition no content contained on this Website shall be considered as providing advice to you.
Limitation of liability
Under no circumstances shall Spic Monster Cleaning Services (OPC) Pvt.Ltd., or any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything resulting from or connected to your use of this Website. The Company, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability resulting from or in any way related to your use of this Website.
Should any provision of these Terms be found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, the unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole. Any such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions contained herein.
Variation of Terms
These Terms may be revised at any time The Company sees fit, and you are expected to review such terms on a regular basis to ensure your understanding of all terms and conditions governing use of this Website. By using this Website you are acknowledging your responsibility to do so.
Services Available In
Chandigarh | Zirakpur | Mohali | Panchkula | Kharar | Derabassi